Consignment shopping is within a touch of your phone! With startups changing the way consumers buy ad sell secondhand clothes, tech companies are streamlining the process of buying and selling. This move and shift from e-commerce to what’s being hailed as “m-commerce” offers cash and convenience in exchange.
One of the leaders in this space is Rebagg, an online and mobile platform that specializes in reselling high-end, designer handbags – think Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Hermès, Gucci, and Alexander McQueen. Their bags are vetted for authenticity and condition with a 4-6 point check before they are placed for sale on Rebagg‘s sister site, Trendlee. Users can get a free-binding offer, then send the bag to Rebagg with free shipping and get paid within 2-3 days. The best part of this is… NO WAITING! The site will buy the bag from you immediately and handle the selling process themselves.’
How Does It Work?
- Simply go to http://www.rebagg.com/#sell-now and fill out your info, entering “thefashionhub” in the “referral” field. You’ll need to upload pictures of your bag (front, back, bottom, inside, damage (if applicable), serial number (if applicable). After submitting your request, you’ll receive a pre-paid shipping label and an quote for how much they will pay you within one business day.
- Once your bag is received, it is authenticated and checked for quality, and assuming everything checks out, you’ll get paid within 2-3 business days. If it is not approved after their internal review, you will be notified and the item will be shipped back to you after address is confirmed. A few reasons for disapproved items include:
- Item is broken or extremely damaged
- It is a Chanel bag without a legible serial code
- It is an Hermès bag without a legible blind stamp
- Authenticity cannot be confirmed