THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 8TH
(1) Style Infusion, a weekly after-work event at Splash, is looking for models for tonight, Thursday, September 8th from 5pm-9pm. Please contact 508.272.4705 if you are interested. Models will receive a free mini photo shoot!
(2) Celebrate Fashion’s Night Out at Cynthia Rowley tonight at 6pm at Cynthia Rowley, 164 Newbury Street in Boston! Enjoy hair styling by Rock Paper Scissors salon and enter for a chance to win a pair of Cynthia Rowley sunglasses with an exclusive Fashion’s Night Out case. RSVP at email@example.com.
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 10TH
(1) Celebration Fashion Show is holding a MODEL CASTING CALL on Saturday, September 10th from 6pm-9pm at Red Mango on 334 Mass Ave. in Boston. Celebration Fashion Show is scheduled for Thursday, November 3rd at Artists for Humanity Epicenter. Contact Chris Campbell or Rashon Jamaal Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
(2) Conrad Lamour is hosting a model casting call for Boston En Vogue Fashion Week Event at Fairmont Battery Wharf, 3 Battery Wharf Street in Boston from 8:30pm to 10pm. Models must hae clear skin, 5’6 and taller, sizes 0-6, no obsessive tattoos, and must bring a comp card or photo and 3 inch heels. Models also have to be available on September 29th at 8pm for practice, staff meeting, and networking event and September 30th at 2pm for practice, hair & make-up, and 7pm show. For inquiries, please call Conrad at 401.48.VOGUE or 617.697.4230.
(3) Love shopping for unique fashionable items? Then don’t miss out on Independent Designer’s Market on Saturday, September 10th from 12pm to 6pm at Harvard Square, 30 Brattle Street in Cambridge. IDM is a collection of local artists and designers who come together to show and sell their work every second Saturday of the month. For more information, visit http://www.idmboston.com/location.php.
(4) Unveiling Boston Fashion Week is scheduled for Saturday, September 10th at 8:30pm at Bulfinch Hotel, 107 Merrimac Street in Boston. This event features designers in the New England area and international designers. Bulfinch Hotel will provide free appetizers. Dominika Photography will be the lead photographer and Alex Millien and Jerry Napolleaon will be the videographers. For more information, mplease contact Lizzy Amas at email@example.com. This event is free.
OTHER FASHIONABLE OPPORTUNITIES FOR MODELS, DESIGNERS, PHOTOGRAPHERS, MAKE-UP ARTISTS, AND HAIR STYLISTS!!!!!
(1) Volunteers wanted for Bless by Bless Boston Fashion Week Show on Sept 30th. Volunteer meeting tomorrow at BBB Studio downtown on Wed 5pm – 8pm. Be a part of some fun, amazing charity events for a great cause. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
(2) Let’s Talk Magazine will be attending RAW: Boston presents JUNCTION on Thursday, September 15th at 7:30pm. First 50 people to like their post on their Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/LTMagazine) and leave a comment, will be entered to win a VIP pass for you and a friend to come as our special guests.
(3) Jacqueline Ortega is in the process of booking models for a model go-see scheduled for September 12, 2011, starting at 2pm. The booking is for Daniel Hernandez of DH Studios Inc.’s Anomaly Fashion Show Presentation for Boston Fashion Week, which will take place September 27, 2011. Please contact her at email@example.com if you are interested & for more details.
(4) Global Glamour Events & Fashion Co. are casting 2 promotional models for Ford Dealership Customer Appreciation Event. This event will be held in Connecticut. If you are AVAILABLE on September 27, 2011 from 4:30pm- 8pm and are INTERESTED, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your photo and number. THIS A PAID GIG!
(5) Global Glamour Events & Fashion Co. is giving 2 lucky female models a spread in Fashion & Fame Magazine! ONLY ACCEPTING FEMALE MODELS IN NY, MA, CT, NH, RI! Shoot will be on Saturday October 1, 2011! More information and contest submission details at http://fashionandfamemagazine.eventbrite.com/.